Nude by Nature Canada Inc., Company Number 1033204-06, (“we”/”us”) understands the importance of international and country specific privacy laws and are committed to ensuring the privacy of your Personal Information.
How and why we collect information
The amount and type of personal and/or sensitive information we collect and hold depends on the business unit you are dealing with. It also extends to the type of our products you use. For example, we will need to collect and hold information in order to process a sale of products to you that may differ from those when we are dealing with a customer service matter. Generally we collect Personal Information via our Email Sign Up form including your email address, name, gender, age/age group and country. We collect this information so that we can send you special offers and promotions, beauty tips and product information via email. You can opt out of future contact whenever you want by contacting us via phone or via the unsubscribe function in all our email marketing communications to the preference centre.
Should you later choose to purchase products from us, we will also collect specific personal and sensitive information about you including your full name, address and details about your credit card to process a sale to you.
- Before we can provide any product, we will ask your permission to collect and use the information needed. This is done via application forms, administration processes and other ways of collecting information.
- If you don’t provide us with all required information, we may not be able to provide you with the product as requested.
- There may be times when it is lawful and practical for you to work with us anonymously, however; by doing so we may not be able to provide you with the product as requested.
- Unsolicited information and information received from third parties will be destroyed.
We also collect general statistical information from our website, such as the number of visitors to the website, the number of pages viewed, the date, time and duration of visits and how the visitor came to the website. We may also collect Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and internet browser type. This information will not identify you.
Upon your consent we may provide you with information about other products offered by us and our related entities that may benefit you. This includes information about our other products and promotions.
If you do not want to be contacted for marketing or promotional purposes, you can opt out of these communications when you receive them, or you can contact us.
- If you request not to receive marketing material we will still contact you in relation to our ongoing relationship with you. For example we will still send you invoices and tracking numbers for orders.
- Your credit information won’t be used for marketing or research purposes unless we have your consent to do so.
How can you access and correct your Personal Information?
You can access the information that we hold about you by contacting us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. Nude by Nature will only allow its records containing Personal Information to be accessed by the individual concerned in accordance with privacy laws.
Disclosure of information
Unless otherwise disclosed during collection, we will not provide any Personal Information, to any third party for any purpose whatsoever. Nude by Nature generally does not send information overseas. We will not transfer Personal Information about you to an organisation without your consent. If at anytime we are required by law or legal process to release Personal Information about you, we must cooperate fully.
How can Nude by Nature be contacted?
Should you have any inquiries about privacy issues, the first point of contact will be via phone, email or web inquiry. Any formal privacy related complaints should be directed in writing to the Nude by Nature Privacy Officer, Level 6, 22 Pitt St, Sydney, NSW 2000. We will endeavour to manage any privacy related complaint efficiently and in a timely manner.
Changes to this statement
This notification statement is current as at 23 December 2017.