Pointed Precision Brush
With its tightly packed bristles and pointed tip, the Pointed Precision Brush has been uniquely created for smaller areas to apply liquid and powder formulas uniformly on every curve, crease and angle. The sharp point of the brush can be used for highly precise application on the under eye area and the smile lines.
Why We Love It
- 2016 POPSUGAR Australia Health and Beauty Awards for Best Beauty Tool.
Award-winning make-up deserves expert brushes. Reveal your inner make-up artist with Nude by Nature’s collection of premium, expert brushes. Each brush is ergonomically designed for the best control and is made of ultra-soft high-quality synthetic fibres, as Nude by Nature is proudly cruelty-free.
The Pointed Precision Brush is designed for liquid and powder formulas. Key results provided for precise application.
Here's a video we prepared to show you how to deep clean and quick cleanse your make-up brushes:
- Pour out a small amount of soft shampoo into a shallow bowl.
- Soak the tip of the brush and gently swirl, being careful not to wet the base of the brush.
- Rinse the brush under warm running water pointing downwards. Repeat steps two and three until water runs clear from the brush.
- Repeat steps two and three until water runs clear from the brush.
- Use a cloth to wipe the brush clean, reshaping bristles as needed.
- Lay the brush flat on a cloth until completely dry.
Nude by Nature make-up brushes are made of ultra-soft, high-quality synthetic fibres. These synthetic fibres perform just as well as natural hair with the additional benefits of being animal cruelty-free, more durable, hygienic and characteristically hypo-allergenic. Nude by Nature is proudly cruelty-free and PETA certified.
What Our Customers Thought
What The Experts Said
Make-up artist Sarah Marie using the Pointed Precision Brush on Renae Ayris for the perfect highlight