The glowing make-up look. It’s one the majority of us like to create - healthy looking, radiant and natural make-up. This favourite make-up look suits many different occasions; whether it's drinks with friends, a family wedding or to maintain that ‘post holiday glow’.
Aside from using make-up to create a bright, radiant glow, there are other elements you can focus on, such as a healthy diet, drinking lots of water, getting plenty of sleep, regular exercise and a good skincare regime that will mean you are looking after and giving your body the best opportunity to shine.
When it comes to producing that natural glowing make-up for yourself, there are a range of products we recommend you look at using.
Check out the below list, and let us know if there’s anything missing!
1. Primer: It’s always a good idea to start with a make-up primer to create an even, luminous base for your make-up. Primers often include moisturising ingredients that benefit the skin and support the skincare products you are using.
- Smooths skin without silicones.
- Creates an even canvas for make-up
- Helps to extend make-up wear
- Green Tea - antioxidant and anti-ageing
Perfecting Eye Primer
Plus, for your eyes there’s the Perfecting Eye Primer -
- Smooths and tightens the eye area
- Extends eye make-up wear
- Oat Kernel Extract - for smoothing and tightening
Perfecting Lip Primer
Or, when it comes to priming the lips, we have the Perfecting Lip Primer which is the ultimate prep for lip colour. Details of this lip primer are -
- Creates a smooth base for lip colour
- Helps promote longer lip colour wear
- Silica spheres - for a soft-focus effect and smoothing
2. Concealer: Say goodbye to blemishes and dark circles with a trusty concealer! Working with your foundation, concealers provide extra coverage to disguise skin imperfections.
When creating a glowing make-up look, liquid concealers are great for evening out the complexion and adding dimension, especially under the eyes, and to support any contour or highlighting products that you’re going to use.
- Highlights to refresh tired looking eyes
- Covers dark circles, disguises puffiness and hyper-pigmentation
- FloraEsters - for reducing fine lines and dryness
3. Illuminator: One of the essentials to creating a glowing make-up look is an illuminator. They are usually easy to use and provide a natural, subtle luminosity to the skin. Illuminators come in liquid, cream or powder form.
Sheer Light Illuminator
- Adds an instant, gorgeous sheen to skin
- Can be used as a base or applied over make-up
- Colloidal Oat Extract - soothing and moisturising
This versatile liquid illuminator can be used on its own, or mixed into a primer or liquid foundation, and applied to the face or across shoulders to give an instant touch of radiance. If using on its own simply use fingertips to apply across the area you’re wishing to accentuate until the desired glow is achieved.
4. Foundation: Selecting a foundation for creating a glowing, natural make-up look can be down to a couple of criteria. You should look for a liquid foundation that provides a radiant finish, and a hydrating formula that delivers a light to medium coverage. Ideally, you don’t want to use a foundation that is too heavy or delivers a matte finish. What you’re trying to achieve is bright, radiant skin and for your beautiful, natural features to glow.
Luminous Sheer Liquid Foundation
Luminous Sheer Liquid Foundation -
- Evens out the complexion
- Enhances skin radiance
- Helps fight visible signs of ageing
- Vitamin C - antioxidant, that brightens and restores radiance
Lightweight with a sheer finish, the Liquid Mineral Foundation is composed of active natural Australian ingredients such as Vitamin C, Kakadu Plum and Lilly Pilly. This foundation delivers a light to medium coverage.
If you prefer a more lightweight option, you may like the Sheer Glow BB Cream. It’s also a good idea to use during the hotter summer months.
Sheer Glow BB Cream
- Enhances the complexion
- Light coverage to even out skin tone and minimise the appearance of fine lines.
- Desert Lime - supports skin hydration, antioxidant and brightens
5. Bronzer: Another wonderful beauty product for creating the perfect, healthy glow, bronzers provide warmth and dimension to the cheekbones, contours and perimeter of the face, without the damaging effects of the sun.
Natural Glow Loose Bronzer
Mineral Bronzer - This loose, oil-free bronzer adapts naturally to skin tones, is easy to blend and suits all skin tones.
- Gives a healthy sun kissed glow
- Adds warmth and definition to the complexion
- Jojoba Esters - lightweight, nourishing and skin softening
6. Highlighter: This beauty favourite is used to add dimension, radiance or luminosity to emphasise facial features. Highlighters are generally available in multiple shades making them a versatile make-up product to have at home or to use for touch ups during the day. The most common areas for highlighting are cheekbones, the nose, cupids bow, temple and hairline (forehead).
Highlight Palette - It’s an easy to use palette with three lightweight powder shades; bronze, rose and champagne.
- Highlights for an instant touch of luminosity
- Adds colour and warmth for a natural glow
- Jojoba Oil - skin softening, moisturising and helps reduce fine lines
Touch of Glow Highlight Stick
Or, the Touch of Glow Highlight Stick - This is a glide-on cream-to-powder stick highlighter used for creating points of light and intense colour. It is also available in three shades; champagne, rose and bronze.
- Intense colour and shimmer
- Adds a luminous sheen
- Vitamin E - antioxidant, moisturising and anti-inflammatory.
7. Lips: To complete the glowing make-up look, we suggest a touch of colour on the lips. Our Lip Collection is formulated without synthetics and enriched with 100% natural ingredients, just like all of our make-up products.
Moisture Shine Lipstick - A colour-rich lipstick with a silky feel and luminous shine.
- Delivers smooth colour and shine to the lips
- Moisturising feel for comfortable wear
- HA Microspheres - moisturising and lip plumping.
It would be great if you could come out with a skin care line.
Claire Hamm on