The Beach Glow Liquid Highlighter has gained many fans since it launched, who are loving the multitude of looks they can create with this versatile highlighting product.
Infused with light reflecting pigments, the lightweight Beach Glow Liquid Highlighter glides onto the skin for a luminous finish. Highly pigmented, it can be used alone or mixed with your favourite liquid product for an all-over glow and it's suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. The liquid highlighter is available in three shades:
01 Moonlight - Cool, silvery pearl tone, ideal for adding sheen to brow bones, worn as eyeshadow or adding a touch of holographic shimmer.
02 Sunshine - Warm, golden champagne tone ideal for adding light to the complexion; mixing with foundations to add a sun kissed glow, for highlighting cheekbones, bridge of nose /cupid’s bow, or worn as an eyeshadow.
03 Sunrise - Warm, bronzed rose tone, ideal to add a rosy-glow to the apples of cheeks, worn as an eyeshadow or as a finishing touch to lip colour.
In the below, we've prepared a few hints for application to achieve the best results using the Beach Glow Liquid Highlighter:
SUBTLE RADIANCE - Mix a small amount into primer, then apply as normal.
ALL-OVER GLOW - Mix a small amount into liquid formulas, then apply as normal.
LUMINOUS SHIMMER - Apply a small amount and blend using our 15 Blending Brush. This versatile brush features a flat, oval shape which blends and softens any harsh lines for a professional, seamless finish.
INTENSE HIGHLIGHT - Apply and blend using fingertips in a patting motion.
Continuing on from the above, we've also created different tips about specific looks for both face and body you may want to try. Check out our tips in the below:
- Mix a small amount into your favourite liquid formula for a subtle, all-over glow.
- Ideal mixed with Sheer Glow BB Cream or Luminous Sheer Liquid Foundation for added luminosity and to enhance complexion with a natural glow.
- For subtle radiance, it can be mixed into Perfecting Primer (or moisturiser) creating a ‘no make-up’ all-over beach glow.
- Apply a small amount directly onto cheekbones, brow bones, nose bridge and/or cupid’s bow and blend quickly using fingertips or 15 Blending Brush to soften edges for a seamless finish.
- Apply and blend quickly with fingertips in a patting motion for the most intense highlight.
- Use alone as a gel-eyeshadow. Apply a small amount and blend with 15 Blending Brush.
- Use as a base colour and follow with powder eyeshadow like the Shimmering Sands Loose Eyeshadows. TIP: Can also ‘set’ with Sheer Light Pressed Illuminator.
- For a full-coverage, striking ‘liquid metal’ eye look, use the doe foot applicator to apply gently onto eye lids – try not to rub or overwork. Blend edges with 15 Blending Brush. TIP: Wait for it to dry before opening eye to prevent creasing.
- Use to highlight the brow bone, blend with 15 Blending Brush.
- Use to highlight inner corners of the corner/sides of bridge of the nose, blend with 15 Blending Brush.
- To emphasise and highlight lips, lightly trace outer edges of cupids bow with 02 Sunshine, blend with fingertips.
- Use on top of lip colour to add a holographic definition or to create a frosted look.
- Creates almost an ombré effect, especially when applied to centre of the lips.
- For more understated look, add underneath lipgloss for a subtle shimmer base.
- Mix into your favourite body moisturiser for a subtle all-over glow.
- Apply directly to the décolletage and massage in for a stunning radiant skin finish.
- Apply to highlight and accentuate collarbones.